Location & Attractions
Perfect for your on-the-go lifestyle.
A vital community, minutes from downtown San Diego.
Explore all that surrounds you. Our beautifully tranquil setting places you within minutes of convenient neighborhood shopping and all the cultural arts, dining, boutiques and natural beauty of the San Diego area.
Shop nearby shopping boutiques or play a round of golf at a championship golf course. Foodies will appreciate our proximity to San Diego, where you can enjoy spectacular views of the ocean or the bay while dining on fresh seafood.
Take a drive or hop on the campus bus to explore beyond our campus or shop at neighborhood boutiques. Our ideal location puts you in the perfect place to spend a day at the beach or venture out for culture, fun and fine dining.
Experience the excitement and energy of the San Diego area:
- Explore Balboa Park, an urban cultural park filled with art galleries, artist studios, museums and gardens
- Visit the giant pandas at the world-famous San Diego Zoo
- Wander along serene trails in Old Town's Presidio Park
- Watch golden eagles soaring above the San Diego National Wildlife Refuge
- Stroll along the cobblestone walkways of Seaport Village
- Spend the day shopping or dining in Coronado, a beach community with small-town charm, right across the bay
For more information, call (877) 321-4895 or click here to request more information.